Coram-Selden Dental Group
280 Middle Country Rd Ste K, Selden, NY, 11784
1.Carleton Avenue Family Dental
109 Carleton Ave
Carleton Avenue Family Dental is committed to helping you achieve and maintain the healthy, beautiful smile you want. We will work to ensure that each and every visit is a pleasant experience. At Carl
2.Don Andrew Pantino, DDS ABDSM
309 Main St Unit 2
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
3.Joseph R. Morris, DDS
662 Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
Joseph R. Morris DDS offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth.
4.Raymond Mascolo DDS
242 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Cosmetic & Family Dental Care
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers Bay Shore
1701 Sunrise Hwy Unit C7
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
If you're looking for a new general dentistry provider, you'll love Great Expressions. At Great Expressions Dental Centers and Dental Health Group, we believe that maintaining quality dental health inMore Nearby Locations »
7.Enhanced Hearing Solutions
260 Main St Ste 2
East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St, East Islip, NY, 11730
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future