East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St, East Islip, NY, 11730
1.Wisdom Tooth of Lindenhurst LLP
600 Wellwood Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
Fun and professional staff, throughout . Not your typical drab and boring dental office. The wise choice for your dental needs is Wisdom Tooth LLP.
2.Ibrahim Emad E DDS PC
826 Buffalo Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
3.Augenstein Family Dentistry
350 Stewart Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
For more than 50 years, Augenstein Family Dentistry has provided the community of Bethpage on Long Island with prompt, professional, quality dental services. Dr. Jay Augenstein, along with his hygieni
4.Marc Sperber DDS
266 Sunrise Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers West Babylon
393 Sunrise Hwy
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
6.Marvin A. Price, DDS
4760 Sunrise Hwy
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Brought my daughter in for something called a frenectomy. Dr. price had to use his laser to get this piece of skin out of the way for her orthodontist to do her job. His nurses were THE BEST and made
7.Howard A Popper DDS
999 Walt Whitman Rd
At the dental office of Dr. Howard A. Popper, DDS - Incredible Implants, we believe that a trip to the dentist should be a rewarding experience. As a family run dental office located in Melville, NY,
Coram-Selden Dental Group
280 Middle Country Rd Ste K, Selden, NY, 11784
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future