East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St, East Islip, NY, 11730
1.Donnelly, Michael, DDS
914 Wheeler Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Douglas Marc Fisher, DMD
3 Canterbury Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
3.Hauppauge Family Dental Care
111 Smithtown Byp Ste 203
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Eugene Avrash and Dr. Joel Kronberg are general dentists practicing in all aspects of dentistry. They are proficient in prosthodontics, rotary root canals, implant restoration, as well as cosmetic
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Islandia
1601 Veterans Hwy Ste 200
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
5.East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Cosmetic & Family Dental Care
77 Arkay Dr Ste A
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I came into the office as an emergency with sevire pain and no appointment. The staff was understanding and very helpful and aloowed me to sign my name and wait just a little and the doctor took me ri
801 Motor Pkwy
This office is great! The staff is so friendly, and Dr. Vazquez is always more than happy to answer any questions I have. My kids love coming here!
Coram-Selden Dental Group
280 Middle Country Rd Ste K, Selden, NY, 11784
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future