A-Fordable Plumbing & Mechanical
Oakland County, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
1.Elite Plumbing & Heating Inc
4915 Fernlee Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & RepairFurnaces-Heating
Used this company before.Family members have used them too. Would highly recommend. Call and talk to Jennifer.
2.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
3.Sandison Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
1049 Hilton Rd
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
*$20 Off Any Service *New Customers only
I had a main line sewer back up and I called these guys. They came out within 2 hours of the call. Two men came and first looked at my clean outs, they made some determinations and we came up with
5.Nelson Brothers Plumbing & Sewer Inc
1115 E 11 Mile Rd
PlumbersPiping ContractorsPumps-Service & RepairGarbage Disposals
My third time using Nelson and another great experience. On time as promised and they did a great job at a reasonable price. My service guy Jeremy was great and will ask for him next time I need servi
6.Levine & Sons Plumbing Heating & Cooling
23820 Telegraph Rd
7.P M Plumbing & Mechanical
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
I wish I could rate PM Plumbing 20 stars! Pat came in on short notice and quickly fixed the messy leak my previous plumber left, and diagnosed and repaired my shower leak. All at a very reasonable c
Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?