Serving the Madison Heights area.
1.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
2.Sandison Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
3.Elite Plumbing & Heating Inc
4915 Fernlee Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & RepairFurnaces-Heating
Used this company before.Family members have used them too. Would highly recommend. Call and talk to Jennifer.
1049 Hilton Rd
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
*$20 Off Any Service *New Customers only
I had a main line sewer back up and I called these guys. They came out within 2 hours of the call. Two men came and first looked at my clean outs, they made some determinations and we came up with
5.Nelson Brothers Plumbing & Sewer Inc
1115 E 11 Mile Rd
PlumbersPiping ContractorsPumps-Service & RepairGarbage Disposals
My third time using Nelson and another great experience. On time as promised and they did a great job at a reasonable price. My service guy Jeremy was great and will ask for him next time I need servi
6.Levine & Sons Plumbing Heating & Cooling
23820 Telegraph Rd
7.P M Plumbing & Mechanical
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
I wish I could rate PM Plumbing 20 stars! Pat came in on short notice and quickly fixed the messy leak my previous plumber left, and diagnosed and repaired my shower leak. All at a very reasonable c
A-Fordable Plumbing & Mechanical
Oakland County, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper