Serving the Worcester area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
490 Lincoln St
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
I am very happy with the treatment I have received and am receiving from Pearla Dental. They gave me back my confidence to smile again.
2.Grace Family Dental
898 Grafton St
They are really laid back and easy to work with. It kinda destresses an otherwise stressful experience for dentaphobes like me! I highly recommend Grace Family Dental for anybody in the Worcester area
3.Central New England Endodontics
67 Highland St
EndodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Central New England Endodontics & Implantology we are specialized members of the American Association of Endodontists. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialists Drs. Roger P. Desilet
537 Lincoln St
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Everyone is great here! Dr.Saleem is down to earth and very thorough, His whole staff is professional and very helpful. Dr. Saleem always answers my questions and addresses my concerns and I never neeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Worcester Dentist Group
255 Park Ave Ste 405
I have been going here for the last six months. Worcester dentist group maintains the best of traditional care. warm, helpful, friendly front office staff; talented dentists and hygienists; free tooth
6.64 Highland Dental
64 Highland St
If you've been searching for a new dentist, then you should really look into 64 highland dental! They really take care tending to their patients, all their equipment is updated and you can just relax,
7.Rakesh R Kumar, DDS
44 Front St Ste 100
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future