Serving the Grafton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
490 Lincoln St
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
I am very happy with the treatment I have received and am receiving from Pearla Dental. They gave me back my confidence to smile again.
434 Southbridge St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My son was up there visiting from Texas and had a dental issue. The staff were awesome helping with me, the parent down in Texas to set up an appointment; as well as, all the necessary paperwork forMore Nearby Locations »
3.Emergency Dental Service
69 Milk St Ste 135
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
10% Off first visit
Awesome! He got me an appointment the same day I had tooth pain. When I opted to have my tooth pulled vs a root canal he didn't judge and the procedure was over so fast it was amazing. He's very frien
4.Central New England Endodontics
67 Highland St
EndodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Central New England Endodontics & Implantology we are specialized members of the American Association of Endodontists. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialists Drs. Roger P. Desilet
5.Worcester Oral Surgery, P.C.
299 Lincoln St Ste 204
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Jas Gill is an excellent surgeon. He and his staff are very professional, courteous and concientious. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family.
129 Lincoln St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I cracked my front tooth called thursday and was seen that day for exrays n had an appointment tuesday to get it fixed. The dentist was amazing she was very nice n talked me through everything she wa
7.Webster Square Dental Care
17 Young St
DentistsDental Equipment & SuppliesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
The dentist took more of my gum then the tooth she was supposed to pull. To make matters worse she refused to prescribe me anything other then Motrin. When I called two days later because of the extre
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future