Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
1.Chubb, Dr Thomas K DDS
5150 W 80th Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Chubb is a board certified orthodontist located in Westminster, CO since 1991. Creating a beautiful and healthy smile is an important part of a healthy life for yourself or your child. Teeth in ne
8721 Turnpike Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
Okay so whatever the negative reviews are, let me say, they're full of crap! This is by far the BEST dentist I have ever been to! I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Greg in Pueblo West when he was fill
3.Heil Dental Arts, P.C.
7919 Zenobia St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Since 1990, Dr. Brian Heil and his team of dental professionals at Heil Dental Arts, P.C. have helped patients in the Westminster, CO, area maintain exceptional dental health. Offering care for the en
4.Richard F DeMarco, DDS
2701 W 84th Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
When you walk through our door you will know youve come to the right place. Dr. DeMarco and his staff have created a comfortable place for your family's dental care. Since 1972, our staff has been pro
10359 Federal Blvd
Welcome to Unterseher Orthodontics, a premier orthodontic practice offering high-quality care to patients of all ages. We utilize advanced orthodontic digital technology in order to ensure our patient
2200 E 104th Ave
Perfect Teeth is a team of caring, experienced professionals conveniently located across the Front Range. Our network of experienced dentists are eager to help with all your dental needs. Our practiceMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Westminster area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future