Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
1.Wheat Ridge Oral Surgeon - Natalie J. Schafer, D.D.S., M.S.
7760 W 38th Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
When you visit Wheat Ridge Oral Surgery, Dr. Natalie J. Schafer, at our Wheat Ridge Oral Surgery Office, your needs are our top priority. We serve patients in the greater Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge
2.Edward P. Sherlock DDS, PC
8850 W 38th Ave Ste C
Dr. Sherlock is a Colorado native, from right here in Lakewood. He has been practicing since 1995 and has had his own practice in Wheat Ridge since 1998. Dr. Sherlock's office is a patient oriented pr
3.Green Mountain Dental Group PC
13440 W Alameda Pkwy
Horrible place. Rude staff, talked bad about other patients based off their religious views. Tried to sell me cosmetic dentistry instead of addressing my tooth pain. Consumer beware
4.Chubb, Dr Thomas K DDS
5150 W 80th Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Chubb is a board certified orthodontist located in Westminster, CO since 1991. Creating a beautiful and healthy smile is an important part of a healthy life for yourself or your child. Teeth in ne
4275 Wadsworth Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsPeriodontists
Scheduling by appointment.
6.Westwood Dental Group
3190 Wadsworth Blvd Suite 300
We hope you will give us the opportunity to work together with you and your family for a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums and many beautiful smiles. Our office features ZOOM2!, the same teeth white
Serving the Wheat Ridge area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future