Serving the Westerly area. Local, Top-Rated PlumberReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
6 Columbus Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesWater Heaters
Pellegrino Plumbing-Commercial & Residential Plumbing & Heating. We offer plumbing & heating services and repairs on new construction, remodels, baths, kitchens, boilers, water heaters & electric to g
2.The Home Depot
120 Franklin St
Insulation ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceWindowsFloor Materials
Reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20% with installed ENERGY STAR qualified Radiant Barrier and attic insulation, which can reduce energy costs and improve year-round comfort in your home. We mMore Nearby Locations »
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
5.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
6.Jay's Plumbing & Heating
Overpriced. Charged $200 for a drain clearing that took 1/2 hour. I should have called around first.
Call A Pro
Serving the Westerly area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?