Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Stonington area.
1.Tomaszek & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pumps
PlumbersPumpsWater Filtration & Purification EquipmentPumps-Service & Repair
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Have a plumbing problem? Don't want to spend hours of your valuable time waiting for a plumber? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is America's first plumbing service company to promise customers perfect punc
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Currie's Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc
426 Salem Tpke
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces Parts & Supplies
Paul Currie Sr. has 43 years of knowledge thru the plumbing, heating and cooling fields. All our technicians are top notch and are constantly continuing their education for your home products. Our tec
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
7.S L S Heating
52 Prest St
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairHeating Contractors & Specialties
Visit our website
Excellent service. Technician was on site in less than an hour from when I called, and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Very fair rates, and I would not hesitate to call them again if I need th
Call A Pro
Serving the Stonington area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?