Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH, 44685
1.Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW
2.Goldberg Alan K DDS Inc
129 Easton St NE
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
?We want you to know that we pride ourselves on making dentistry a pleasant experience for you and your family. You can always expect to be treated with the utmost care and consideration when you visi
3.Bertolini Francis A DDS
8340 Cleveland Ave NW
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Dr. Bertolini is a General Dentist who provides tooth whitening, smile makeovers, porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, braces: traditional and invisalign, white fillings, crowns, bridges, periodontal
4.Associates Robert M lazarow dds and
2858 S Arlington Rd
After years of not liking dentists, we finally found Dr. Lazarow!! Exceptional work, friendly staff, gentle and affordable. I am telling everyone I know!! When my friends go I then get $25 off next
5.Akron Area Oral Maxillofacial & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Center
3503 Fortuna Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Nasca, Angelo DDS
2785 S Arlington Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
*Accepting New Patients *Office Hours: M- 7AM- 1PM, T-W-Th 7AM - 5PM Closed Fridays
Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future