Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
1.Korylko-Carny Tammy DDS
418 Northeast Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryEndodontists
Going to any doctor is no picnic I think, but Dr. Korylko-Carny is by far the friendliest one I have.
2.Hunsicker Family Dental
150 West Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
60 Metric Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Gerald Sisko is dedicated to providing General Family Dentistry, Cosmetic & Implant Restorative Dental Services.
4.Powers Michael P DDS
1930 State Route 59
5.Associates Robert M lazarow dds and
2858 S Arlington Rd
After years of not liking dentists, we finally found Dr. Lazarow!! Exceptional work, friendly staff, gentle and affordable. I am telling everyone I know!! When my friends go I then get $25 off next
3515 Hudson Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
That is unfair to misrepresent to readers how much you paid and for what treatment. You lead readers to believe that Vizilite (check your spelling) is not effective. Did you do any research? You couldMore Nearby Locations »
7.Michael R Kaludy DDS Inc
193 East Ave Ste 202
Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future