Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205 More Info
3459 William Penn Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
When I first went into the office, I had not been to a dentist for several years. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, made me feel at ease, and that I had NOT done anything wrong just because I couldMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hollenbeck Hanne V DMD
3907 Old William Penn Hwy Ste 403
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryClinics
We are a Dentist in Murrysville, PA. Specializing in Family and General Dentistry, Veneer Dentist, Teeth Whitening Dentist, Dentures, Murrysville Dentist & Cosmetic Dentistry.
3.Tylavsky William G DMD
5861 Washington Ave
Friday hours are by appointment only- Dr. William Tylavsky is a graduate of Franklin Regional High School. Dr. Tylavsky received his DMD degree from the University of Pittsburgh. After dental school h
4.Bella Cosmetic Dentistry
4075 Monroeville Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Improve the look of your smile with a visit to the dental practice of Romeo R. Bella DMD, P.C. We provide an array of cosmetic and restorative dentistry services including crowns, bridges, teeth white
5.Aiello Dental Associates
11521 Parkway Dr
At Aiello Dental Associates, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in the Norwin area. We work hard to make yo
13660 State Route 30
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
We proudly provide quality dental care to the community of North Huntingdon, PA 15642, the Eastern Suburbs of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. Our featured services are general dentistry, cosmetic de
7.Richard M. Affalter
117 Fox Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
13660 State Route 30, Irwin, PA, 15642 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future