Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1.Norwin Dental Inc
10261 Center Hwy
Welcome to Norwin Dental Inc! Here our philosophy is simple, provide quality service catered to our patients in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere. We value the relationships we form with everyone we
2.Aiello Dental Associates
11521 Parkway Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Aiello Dental Associates, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in the Norwin area. We work hard to make yo
13660 State Route 30
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
We proudly provide quality dental care to the community of North Huntingdon, PA 15642, the Eastern Suburbs of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. Our featured services are general dentistry, cosmetic de
4.Tylavsky William G DMD
5861 Washington Ave
Friday hours are by appointment only- Dr. William Tylavsky is a graduate of Franklin Regional High School. Dr. Tylavsky received his DMD degree from the University of Pittsburgh. After dental school h
5.Hollenbeck Hanne V DMD
3907 Old William Penn Hwy Ste 403
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryClinics
We are a Dentist in Murrysville, PA. Specializing in Family and General Dentistry, Veneer Dentist, Teeth Whitening Dentist, Dentures, Murrysville Dentist & Cosmetic Dentistry.
6.Frank Aiello, DDS
11521 Parkway Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Jessica Zugai DMD
2690 Farm Spur Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
13660 State Route 30, Irwin, PA, 15642 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future