1.Hurley Nicholas J DDS PA
1040 Randolph St
My time at Dr. Hurley's office has been nothing less than outstanding. Since I had braces, I spent the better part of two years at Dr. Hurley's office. The friendly demeanor of the staff makes every v
2.High Point Smile Dentistry
1706 N Main St
Wonderful dentist office! Everyone is very knowledgeable! The office is very clean and has top of the line technology.
3.Johnson-Darr DDS Pamela PA
508 Turner St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Darr and her staff took excellent care of my disabled sister. They all went out of their way to treat her with care and gentleness. My sister was not a bit uncomfortable during her dental procedu
4.Christian Andrew Brandyberry, DMD
1150 Randolph St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Smith, Fisher, DDS
210 Arthur Dr
6.Fielden Family Dentistry
115 Gatewood Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Well educated doctors and staff who are competent and compassionate about providing excellent dental care; Same day service for porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers; Modern, state-of-the-art
111 Gatewood Ave
Dr. Lambio and his staff are fantastic - a pleasure to work with for both the parent and the patient! The dentist can be a particularly stressful place for children, yet Dr. Lambio and his staff are g
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future