Kapec, Paula I DDS
809 Summit Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27405
1.High Point Smile Dentistry
1706 N Main St
Wonderful dentist office! Everyone is very knowledgeable! The office is very clean and has top of the line technology.
2.Hartzell Eric J DMD
3931 Tinsley Dr
Excellent staff, everyone is always so kind and pleasant. I actually enjoy catching up with Dr. Hartzell during my fast, easy, painless cleanings. I appreciate that the office NEVER tries to rip me o
3.Pitts Patrick M
207 Balfour Dr
4.Patterson Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
801 Phillips Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsClinics
I saw Dr. Patterson for a sinus lift & two wisdom teeth extractions. She was very good at explaining procedures and what to expect both before & after surgery. I was extremely anxious prior to surgery
5.Samuel Bradley A DDS PA
1001 N Lindsay St
We are a full service dental practice. Dentures, Crowns, Bridges, Bonding and White Filling, Implants, Extractions, Mouth guards and more. Call us today Friday by Apt only
6.Fielden Family Dentistry
115 Gatewood Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Well educated doctors and staff who are competent and compassionate about providing excellent dental care; Same day service for porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers; Modern, state-of-the-art
7.Martin R E Jr DDS
1007 Phillips Ave
Great office with friendly staff! Highly Recommend Dr. Martin if you're looking for a family dentist who cares about his patients!
Christopher Millsaps, DDS, PA
7A Corporate Center Ct, Greensboro, NC, 27408
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future