1.Cross Steven E
532 Baltimore Pike
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDay Spas
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Serving Delaware County for over 25 years. Main Line Magazine 2009, "Best Dentist Award" as chosen by his peers. Implants, gentle painless care, nitrous oxide sedation a
2.Ian S. Thomas, DMD
30 N Brookside Rd
I love this office. The staff and doctor are so friendly and nice. Dr. Thomas takes time to explain everything in detail and answers any questions we have. My kids love going too. I highly recomme
3.The Saltz Dental Center
616 Avenue Of The States
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I would say I received excellent treatment at the saltz dental center! Without going into all the details, I saw a few different dentist there to get all my work done. All of them took great care o
4.Universal Dentistry Springfield
1001 Baltimore Pike Ste 110
5.Rene M. Polis DMD
3534 Rhoads Ave
Our practice is updated with current technology to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of your dental needs. Our digital x-rays allow us to gain a more accurate picture of your teeth and to communic
6.Ernest Brad D DDS
Sproul & Kennedy Rd
7.Modern Dental Concepts
515 Baltimore Pike
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future