1.Broomall Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
1220 W Chester Pike
I used to come here when I was younger! Even when I was no longer a patient, when I lost my retainer, they made me a new one for free!
2.Dr Jonathan D Stone DMD
123 W Lancaster Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmeti
3.Rene M. Polis DMD
3534 Rhoads Ave
Our practice is updated with current technology to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of your dental needs. Our digital x-rays allow us to gain a more accurate picture of your teeth and to communic
4.Havertown Dental Associates
2050 Old West Chester Pike
We offer the highest quality dental care. We USE the latest state of the ART equipment and cutting edge technology and we uphold the strictest sterilization techniques.
5.DR Myra Petras DMD
810 Darby Rd
6.Brent D Strock DDS
1200 Darby Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Strock Brent D DDS has served the Eastern Main Line and West Chester counties for over 43 years. Our knowledge and expertise in general dentistry allows us to treat each patient with the exact care th
7.Cross Steven E
532 Baltimore Pike
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDay Spas
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Serving Delaware County for over 25 years. Main Line Magazine 2009, "Best Dentist Award" as chosen by his peers. Implants, gentle painless care, nitrous oxide sedation a
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future