Serving the Southgate area.
1.Gill Plumbing & Heating LLC
13676 Dix Toledo Rd
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems
I've used Gill for years and have always been pleased with their work. I've had them snake my main drain line in the basement when it backed up, install a new furnace and AC, and a new hot water heate
Camera and Snaking Combo $149
Proudly serving our customers for 24 years. Bennies Plumbing can handle all of your plumbing needs. If you need anything from sewer video inspection or cleaning to a faucet install/ repair, we are ava
3.DP Plumbing Inc
Residential-Commercial-Installations-Replacements-Water Heater Replacements-Repair Specialists-In-Line Camera Inspection and Locator for Drain Problems
4.S & W Plumbing
23561 Van Born Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Mark is always very helpful in any plumbing problems you may have. They stock all the hard to find parts also.
5.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
Trustee and recommended since 1984. Honest, reliable, prompt. Expert sewer and drain cleaning. 24 hour plumbing service. Plumber experts. Plumbing service and repair.
6.Burton's Plumbing & Heating
34224 Michigan Ave
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Improvements
$30.00 OFF Plumbing Repair*+1more
Great! They came over on Sunday, December 27th in a time of dire need (malfunctioning toilets). The service man was great, very professional and considerate. They helped turn what could have been a
7.Any Moment Plumbing Inc
3535 Fort St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$0 We Always Come to Your Home FREE+3more
At Any Moment Plumbing Inc. We do all major & minor Plumbing repairs. We offer expert sewer & drain cleaning. Ask about video camera sewer inspection to view the condition of your plumbing system. We
Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper