Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc
Serving the Southgate area.
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
They came out the next day and did a great job. The price they charged was extremely reasonable, and the lowest of the estimates we received. Would use them again in a heart beat!
16638 Club Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Since 1995, the highly trained electricians at SK Electric have been offering comprehensive residential and commercial electrical solutions to the Detroit area. Our wide range of services includes ele
615 Riverbank St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLighting Maintenance Service
4.A C Electric Service Inc.
15581 Oakwood Dr
5.Ramirez Electric Inc
1318 Ford Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Horrible electrician. Does not stand by his work. Work is very bad
6.Joe Pizik Electric Inc
375 Oliver Dr
ElectriciansSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSpas & Hot Tubs-Repair & ServiceGenerators More InfoPREFERRED
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
Serving the Southgate area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.