Universal Dental Center
28282 Dequindre Rd, Warren, MI, 48092
30003 Southfield Rd
Comfort Dental, located in Southfield offers one of the widest ranges of Dental services in Michigan. Covering everything from cosmetic dental procedures to tmj migraine headache pain relief and dentaMore Nearby Locations »
2.Baker Roxann DDS Family Dentistry
20905 Greenfield Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
3.Denes Family Dentistry
29201 Telegraph Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
*Come Experience Why Our Patients Become Patients for Life *Emergencies Seen Immediately *Most Insurance & Major Credit Cards Accepted *We Accept Care Credit
4.Markowitz, Steven DDS
24764 Southfield Rd
TAKE CARE OF CAVITIES & GUM DISEASE NOW Monday-Tuesday Wednesday 9:00am-6:00pm & Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm OPEN 1 FRIDAY/SATURDAY A MONTH:CALL FOUR TIMES
5.Great Expressions Dental Center Southfield Orthodontics
28304 Telegraph Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
6.Schultz James T DDS PLC
26206 W 12 Mile Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
*By Appointment Only
7.Dawley, Joanne DDS
16315 W 12 Mile Rd
Royal Oak Dental
715 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI, 48067
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future