Universal Dental Center
28282 Dequindre Rd, Warren, MI, 48092
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Madison Heights
1269 W 13 Mile Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
2.Janower, Martin DDS
30233 Dequindre Rd
Implant DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
The staff is friendly and the wait isn't very long. They do great cleaning and are very sanitary. I highly recommend.
3.Detroit Dental Specialists
15510 Livernois Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Nurse Kim was awesome! She was very detailed when giving me my deep cleaning. The staff from the front to the back always show great customer service.
4.Catalpa Family Dentistry Center
122 Catalpa Dr
This office does great work. I love there updated office and friendly staff
5.Eastpointe Family Dental Center
24430 Gratiot Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
6.Baltarowich Maria DDS PC
4265 E 10 Mile Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Dr. Maria is very professional and is dedicated to providing excellent service to her patients. I have been seeing her for over 5 years now and have to say that she is great. From providing with infor
7.Michael Ryan DDS PC
26711 Woodward Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We Accept Most PPO Insurance - General Dentistry - Evening Hours
Royal Oak Dental
715 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI, 48067
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future