1.Complete Family Dental Care - Jeffrey Dodge DDS
1438 Park Ave
DentistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
Dr. Dodge received his BA in Biology from Saint Michael's College in Winooski Vermont in 1982 and his DMD degree from Tuft's University School of Dental Medicine in Boston in 1986. Dr. Dodge maintains
2.Harris D. Harnick DDS
25 John A Cummings Way Ste 3
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Our mission is to provide comprehensive care of the highest standard in a comfortable, caring, friendly, and safe environment for the entire family. Dr. Harnick's concern for his patients is reflected
3.Levin Larry DDS
276 Smith St
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Great dental office. The office does really nice work and they respect my time. The staff was very helpful and the doctor was very caring. He is up on all the latest techniques and equipment. I wo
18 Dowling Village Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
The staff is wonderful. I enjoy coming to my dental appointments with an always smiling staff.More Nearby Locations »
5.Diamond Hill Dental
2343 Diamond Hill Rd
Welcome to Diamond Hill Dental, the dental practice for your entire family. Dr. Neal W. Rogol has devoted his career to caring for your familys oral health. The expertise and care of our dedicated sta
6.Dental Associates of North Smithfield, P.C.
747 Victory Hwy
At Dental Associates of North Smithfield, P.C., our staff stands ready to provide all the general dental health care that you and your family need. Residents of Northern Rhode Island and the Blackston
7.Sarah Eager, DDS
1 Thurber Blvd
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future