We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
1.Dzialo Walter M Dentist
526 Newport Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Dzialo has provided personal care to individuals and families for over 35 years. He received his undergraduate degree from Providence College and completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.)
2.Attleboro Family Dental Care
550 N Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
At Attleboro Family Dental Care, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental needs. Our physicians spend most of their time listening to understand your conc
3.Russell Soy Chin, DDS
1288 Newport Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I love working for this dentist. I have had the pleasure of working here since I was 16 years old and in high school. He is kind, patient and only recommends treatment that patients truly need. And
227 Washington St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
I've recently become a patient of Aspen Dental in Attleboro, MA and I can see that it was the right choice. So far I've done different procedures starting from numerous X-Rays, cleaning, and to severaMore Nearby Locations »
5.Levin Larry DDS
276 Smith St
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Great dental office. The office does really nice work and they respect my time. The staff was very helpful and the doctor was very caring. He is up on all the latest techniques and equipment. I wo
6.Mahra B Rubinstein DDS & Robert J Ducoff DMD, Inc
362 Ives St
With more than 42 years of experience in practicing high quality dentistry in Providence, RI and surrounding areas, we are dedicated to creating and maintaining beautiful and healthy smiles, all while
7.Belhumeur Gerard A
629 Central Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Explainplease.com 30 year in PawtucketTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future