We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
1.Complete Family Dental Care - Jeffrey Dodge DDS
1438 Park Ave
DentistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
Dr. Dodge received his BA in Biology from Saint Michael's College in Winooski Vermont in 1982 and his DMD degree from Tuft's University School of Dental Medicine in Boston in 1986. Dr. Dodge maintains
2.Family Dental Ctr-Greenville
492 Putnam Pike
DentistsPeriodontistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Derek E. Hathaway DMD
595 Putnam Pike
4.Short, Steven J, DDS
7 Smith Ave
5.Patrick J McGuirk DDS
532 Putnam Pike
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
1 Garnett Ln Ste 8
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
7.Barone, Nicholas D, DDS
5 Pleasant View Ave
search.AmericanTowns.com 30 year in GreenvilleDentists - Call us
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future