Anat Lock & Key
Northridge, CA, 91324
1.N and J Locksmith
Serving In Your Area
Locks & Locksmiths
Offering locksmiths services. N and J Locksmith always aims to provide the highest caliber of lock and key services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any resident or business. We use only the latest,
2.Kennedy Lock & Safe
18512 Sherman Way
Safes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & Supplies
3.Security Unlimited Locksmith
15339 Parthenia St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
If you ve had trouble finding a dependable locksmith service in LA, you ve found it. 24-hour lock service. We are fully licensed and insured
4.Access Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Called for service on a Friday after 6 and received immediate service. No extra fee, professional and great customer service.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
6.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
7.Anat Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
Wow what wonderful quick service! I called they showed up on time, fixed my problems and was priced very well. I will call them with another problem in a heart beat. Darrin was very nice and easy to w
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Reseda area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.