Anat Lock & Key
Northridge, CA, 91324
10316 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & Supplies
* Best Quality Warranty * Access Control Installation
2.Security Unlimited Locksmith
15339 Parthenia St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
If you ve had trouble finding a dependable locksmith service in LA, you ve found it. 24-hour lock service. We are fully licensed and insured
3.Access Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysBurglar Bars
Visit our website
Called for service on a Friday after 6 and received immediate service. No extra fee, professional and great customer service.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
5.Anat Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
Wow what wonderful quick service! I called they showed up on time, fixed my problems and was priced very well. I will call them with another problem in a heart beat. Darrin was very nice and easy to w
6.Eli Master Locksmith Inc
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingEviction Service
Eli Master Locksmith, Inc. is your local locksmith agent providing emergency locksmith services for both residential and commercial customers in the West Hollywood area. We provide emergency lockout s
7.Flam's Key Service Inc.
4545 Van Nuys Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBuilding Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
It's our firm belief this exposure to Flam's Lock & Key will evoke the confidence you need to rely on us for your security needs--whether for your home, business, income property or condominium. For 6
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Chatsworth area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.