Elite Dental & Implant Center
5620 Wilbur Ave, Tarzana, CA, 91356
1.Ed Dental Lab
6650 Reseda Blvd Ste 105
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Labs
2.Abraham S. Urbach DDS
19231 Victory Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
3.Children's Dental Fun Zone - Reseda
6846 Reseda Blvd
Welcome to Children’s Dental Fun Zone, where your child’s dental visit can actually be fun! With iPads in the waiting room, awesome prizes, and movies to watch throughout the treatment, our patients c
4.North Hills Dental Center
15424 Nordhoff St
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
We accept most insurance, as well as Medical and Care Credit. We speak Spanish. We see patients by appointment only.
5.Nazanin Ezzati DDS
18740 Ventura Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Exam, Cleaning, and X-Ray
Pleasure working with Dr. Ezzati!
6.Grace H Cho D.D.S.
8215 Van Nuys Blvd
General and Cosmetic Dentistry * Orthodontics - Braces * Accept Most Dental Insurance * Medi-Cal * Major HMO Plans
7.Cyrus Bandary DMD Bio-Compatible & Ozone Therapy Dentistry
6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Implant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Bandary was able to assist me with a solution to a pain issue I was having. I had seen a number of other dentists in the area and finally saw Dr. Bandary who proved to be extremely knowledgeable
Serving the Reseda area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future