Elite Dental & Implant Center
5620 Wilbur Ave, Tarzana, CA, 91356
1.Nazanin Ezzati DDS
18740 Ventura Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Exam, Cleaning, and X-Ray
Pleasure working with Dr. Ezzati!
2.Cyrus Bandary DMD Bio-Compatible & Ozone Therapy Dentistry
6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Implant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Bandary was able to assist me with a solution to a pain issue I was having. I had seen a number of other dentists in the area and finally saw Dr. Bandary who proved to be extremely knowledgeable
3.Dautremont, Joseph DDS
6024 Fallbrook Ave
DentistsEndodontistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I started with Dr. Dautremont about 7 years ago. He sees all my family now, and several friends. The staff are friendly and helpful, and Dr. Joe is patient and explains everything. I especially lov
4.Prepsky Devoree DMD
5348 Topanga Canyon Blvd
5.Ed Dental Lab
6650 Reseda Blvd Ste 105
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Labs
6.Elite Dental & Implant Center
5620 Wilbur Ave
5% off any Treatment plans+1more
I had a tooth with a previous root canal and crown (one of the two front teeth) break off below the gum line right before a vacation to New Zealand. I needed a temporary fix right away. Elite Dental
7.Mostafa Mirzabagi DDS MS
23111 Ventura Blvd Ste 201
I have been taking my son to him for the past 2 years and I found him a very caring orthodontist with lots of experience. He always goes out of his way to help his patients. I have recommended him to
Serving the Canoga Park area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future