4849 Paulsen St, Savannah, GA, 31405
1.Cardiology Associates of Savannah, Pooler Office
105 Grand Central Blvd Ste 108
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
We pride ourselves on the level of care we provide. For 40 years plus, our practice has been providing quality medical care to patients who suffer from heart disease and conditions that affect the fun
2.Savannah Pediatrics PC
1000 Towne Center Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Visit our website
Our doctors see patients by appointment only. Please call for an appointment at our convenient Pooler location. We are usually able to see patients for sick appointments on the same day that you call.
3.Kids First Pediatrics of GA
143 Canal St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Braun Internal Medicine PC
114 Canal St Ste 500
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsAllergy TreatmentSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
143 Canal St Ste 500
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
6.Dolores Foley, M.D.
105 Grand Central Blvd Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Hobby, J Steven, MD
110 Medical Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Ear Nose & Throat Associates Of Savannah PC
5201 Frederick St, Savannah, GA, 31405
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.