Ear Nose & Throat Associates Of Savannah PC
5201 Frederick St, Savannah, GA, 31405
1.Nephrology & Hypertension Medical Associates
1115 Lexington Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsDialysis ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Nephrology & Hypertension Medical Associates, P.C. is a full service, privately owned and operated practice based in historic Savannah, Georgia. Since 1969, our focus and specialty has been diagnosing
210 E De Renne Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
With Optim, your entire healthcare process is lead by doctors and built around an outstanding collaboration of the best physicians in the region. First founded in 1976 as Southeastern Orthopedic Cente
3.Savannah Plastic Surgery
7208 Hodgson Memorial Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Great practice, staff and physicians are truly a pleasure.
4.Pritzker, Martin S Dr
712 E 70th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
503 Eisenhower Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.Karen Z. Hanna MD
11700 Mercy Blvd Bldg 6
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
We pride ourselves on the level of care we provide. For 40 years plus, our practice has been providing quality medical care to patients who suffer from heart disease and conditions that affect the fun
7.SouthCoast Health Pediatrics
310 Eisenhower Dr Ste 16
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
SouthCoast Health Pediatrics offers complete care for children of all ages - from newborns and infants, to growing children and adolescents as old as age 21. We offer after hours Urgent Care at 3 conv
4849 Paulsen St, Savannah, GA, 31405
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.