James V Savickas DMD
704 Milford Rd, Merrimack, NH, 03054 Don't wait for a smile you've always dreamed of! More Info
274 Daniel Webster Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I truly think they do not care about new patients. Put me on hold for 15 minutes. Chantel seemed bothered every time I called! I rate them F- for professionalism So sad because was a great locatioMore Nearby Locations »
2.Grzejka Francis R
60 East St
Methuen Oral Surgery Associates. Professional oral and maxillofacial surgery. Located on the second floor at the Holy Family Hospital on East St in Methuen MA. Serving the greater Essex county area. G
3.Ronald W Randazzo, DMD
43 Bridge St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
THIS IS THE GREATEST DENTAL OFFICE I'VE EVER GONE TO. I'M THE BIGGEST BABY WHEN IT COMES TO MY TEETH AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE SINCE GOING TO THEM. DR. RANDAZZO IN PARTICULAR IS THE GREA
4.Collins Dentistry For Children
100 Bridge St
Really great pediatric dental practice. We just recently came to the office, after being very happy at the previous practice we were at for 3-4 years. My husband's dental insurance changed and we had
112 Spit Brook Rd Suite C
6.Collins, Nilfa, DDS
100 Bridge St
Always a pleasant experience. We are very grateful to have found a place where my children feel comfortable.I would not ever think of taking my children any where else.
7.Yannetti Michael F Dmd
150 Bridge St
Dental & Dentures of Manchester
1525 S Willow St Unit 5, Manchester, NH, 03103
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future