Leonard Thomas M Dentist
366 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA, 02474 Dental Service For Children & Family
1.Central Dental Of Lowell
159 Central St
Welcome to Central Dental of Lowell Servicing Lowell and the surrounding areas. We are located at 159 Central Street in Lowell, MA. We specialize in General Dentistry as well as Cosmetic Dentistry. Ca
945 Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Conveniently Located in Tewksbury Center at 945 Main Street, across the street from the Tewksbury police station. Minutes from Route 495 and Route 93. For your complete convenience, our staff speaks b
274 Daniel Webster Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I truly think they do not care about new patients. Put me on hold for 15 minutes. Chantel seemed bothered every time I called! I rate them F- for professionalism So sad because was a great locatioMore Nearby Locations »
163 Pine St
DentistsPeriodontistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
This is my third time visiting this office. I definitely love it. - My first visit was to meet, greet, and normal cleaning - My second visit was to do a deep cleaning (Yes, deep cleaning ? I?ve not v
5.Sambath Keo, DMD
50 Wood St
6.Mehrnaz Barabino DMD
21 George St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Awesome Dentist------Always on time--Takes her time----Great Cosmetic Dentistry
7.Michael Demetrios Athanasoulas, DDS
155 Market St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Lowell area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future