1.Lawndale Medical Clinic
7109 Lawndale St
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
THE DOCTOR THERE IS VERY VERY GOOD ( DR. RAMIREZ) BUT SOME OF THE STAFF IS VERY RUDE AND MEAN. TO SEE THE DOCTOR YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AT 12:00 PM AND NO SOONER AND WHEN ITS TIME THE SECURITY GAURD I
6210 Fairmont Pkwy
I walked in, it was very busy, I watched as each was served in order and as quickly as possible. Staff was pleasant and efficient. And was a good value.
3.Mi Clinica Familiar
1009 Main St
Customer be aware;I had to go to this clinic, because my personal doctor was full and I needed amoxiline for the flu, well this is the second time the doctors almost forced me to get a shot for $130,I
4.Rock Family Clinic Lava
1907 Southmore Ave Ste 101
5.Pasadena Community Health Group
4002 Burke Rd
ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
6.Medical Screening Clinic
3350 Fairview St
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical Therapy Clinics
Medical Screening Clinic, an affiliate of the Pasadena Bayshore Medical Center, provides medical testing and occupational health services ( both in the Clinic and on-site at client locations ). Medica
4501 Groveway Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I love the way how Dr. Fisher treats my son. She actually takes the time to actually do the whole check up routine. As for Dr. Yudovich, he is so friendly and patient with each and everyone of us. Th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.