PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Pasadena area.
6210 Fairmont Pkwy
I walked in, it was very busy, I watched as each was served in order and as quickly as possible. Staff was pleasant and efficient. And was a good value.
2.Immediate Medical Care
6825 Spencer Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Lawndale Medical Clinic
7109 Lawndale St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
THE DOCTOR THERE IS VERY VERY GOOD ( DR. RAMIREZ) BUT SOME OF THE STAFF IS VERY RUDE AND MEAN. TO SEE THE DOCTOR YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AT 12:00 PM AND NO SOONER AND WHEN ITS TIME THE SECURITY GAURD I
5001 E Sam Houston Pkwy S
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Based in Houston, Texas, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic provides primary and specialty care at 20 clinic locations throughout the greater Houston area. Formed in 1949, it serves more than 400,000 patients, inc
4501 Groveway Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I love the way how Dr. Fisher treats my son. She actually takes the time to actually do the whole check up routine. As for Dr. Yudovich, he is so friendly and patient with each and everyone of us. Th
6.Memorial Hermann Nurse Line
3620 Spencer Hwy
ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsUrgent Care
908 Southmore Ave Ste 350
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Memorial Hermann Nurse Health Line
Serving the Pasadena area. In Need of Some Medical Advice?Get Free Advice from Trained Nurses
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.