Sterling Family Dental
107 E Holly Ave Ste 9, Sterling, VA, 20164 Our goal. Your smile.
1.Ahrabi, Abbas K, DDS
2969 Chain Bridge Rd
At Oakton Dental Center we are dedicated to working with you to help you achieve and enjoy a perfect smile that will last a lifetime. We understand that your smile is your calling card to the world. A
2.Niloofar Mofakhami DDS PLLC
2944 Hunter Mill Rd Ste 202
DentistsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.McMillan & Associates
6035 Burke Centre Pkwy Ste 330
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
I have been a patient of this dental practice for several years and am continually impressed at the high level of care that their team provides to me. Frances has been my dental hygienist from day on
4.Kool Smiles of Falls Church
6537 Arlington Blvd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Buena experiencia la de hoy la señorita ;Ana Bermudez fue muy amable con mi hija , se los recomiendo el ambiente es tranquilo .More Nearby Locations »
8150 Leesburg Pike Ste 920
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Areas of Practice Crowns One-Hour Crowns Implant Crowns Bridges Fillings Gum Disease Treatments Tooth Extractions Veneers White Fillings Ceramic Inlays Ceramic Onlays Teeth Whitening Oral Cancer Scree
1500 Cornerside Blvd Ste 500
PeriodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
7.George B. Zacko, DDS & Associates
1712 Clubhouse Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a family dental practice focusing on long term dental health and delivering care in a comfortable atmosphere. We offer a comprehensive dental health program. Stable oral health and maintenance
Richard Cottrell, DDS and Associates
11060 Smile Way, King George, VA, 22485
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future