Richard Cottrell, DDS and Associates
11060 Smile Way, King George, VA, 22485
1.Braddock Family Dental
10513A Braddock Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Cho and the staffs are unbelievably friendly, honest, and experts at what they do.Above all, there will be no surprise bills. Dr. Cho will neither intimidate you to go through an unnecessary, expe
2.John Sk Hsu DDS & Virginia J Chin DDS PC
10801 Main St Ste 500
Dr. Chin and Dr. Hsu are wonderful people and talented dentists. Their dedication to Christ and their patients makes them an excellent team for your entire family!
3.Family Dental Care
10611 Judicial Dr
4.Fair Lakes Dental
12989 Fair Lakes Shopping Ctr
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Cracking a tooth is unfortunate, painful and inconvenient. Who would have thought it can happen while enjoying a lovely meal. This place came recommended by relatives and I have to say I was NOT dis
5.Fairfax Advanced General Dentistry
9621 Fairfax Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Dr. Choe was born in Korea came to the United States in 1976. He graduated from Baltimore College of Dental surgery in 1996. Dr.Choe completed 2 years in advanced education in General Dentistry at Bal
6.Katherine McGrath DDS PC
9679 Main St Ste A
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Dr. McGrath has practiced cosmetic and general dentistry in Fairfax for 25 years. A graduate of the Medical College of Virginia and fellow of Academy of General Dentistry. Cosmetic treatments include
7.Cha Myong Dds
3915 Old Lee Hwy Ste 22d
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Sterling Family Dental
107 E Holly Ave Ste 9, Sterling, VA, 20164 Our goal. Your smile.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future