1.Atlanta Pain Clinic
3000 Corporate Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain Management
My wife had a serious accident in 1999. After the accident it looked like she would lose her arm, but she didn't. The pain from the accident and the 2 surgeries on her arm was more than she could tole
2.Moore, Abner Dr
5918 Jonesboro Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Surgery South PC
4000 Corporate Center Dr Ste 140
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Practice limited to General Surgery. All five surgeons are diplomats of the American Board of Surgery.
4.Atlanta Orthopedic Center
6525 Professional Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Atlanta Orthopedic Center was established in the Riverdale area in 1974 by Feroze Yusufji M.D. We our proud to have served the Southern Cresent area for over 40 years with quality Orthopedic care. Doc
5.Kim, Joon Y MD PC
1000 Corporate Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Dr. Joon Kim is the Medical Director and President of Clayton Eye Center. He received his B.S. from Brown University, and obtained his M.D. from the University of Alabama, where he also completed his
1577 Mount Zion Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
6635 Lake Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
www.HelloBusiness.com Physician - 30% offFast business lookup Morrow
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.