1.Star Family Health Care & Wellness Center
5337 Old National Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Very Friendly staff and Doctor Helen is very knowledgeable and explains everything to patient. Would definitely go back!!!
2.Tenet Health System Gb Inc
1000 Corporate Center Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Five Star Healthcare
7147 Jonesboro Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
1590 Adamson Pkwy
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Superior Healthcare Group Morrow
1568 Southlake Parkway Suite C
4000 Corporate Center Dr
7.McIntire, Susan K
6649 Lake Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.