K.K. Dental Associates, LLC
746 Livingston Ave, North Brunswick, NJ, 08902
1.Green Brook Family Dentalcare
933 N Washington Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Family Dentalcare, Your Smile Means the World To Us!, All Facets of Dentistry in One Office, With Several Specialists for Your Convenience. Family Dentistry. Exams. Cleanings. Implants. Gum Disease Tr
2.Nicole Padovan-LaGrasta DMD, PA
105 E Union Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
World Class Smiles! When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment
3.Tender Smiles 4 Kids
1656 Oak Tree Rd
Tender Smiles 4 Kids - Sulla Maxim, D.D.S. in New Brunswick, NJ serves Residential customers inSomerset, Monmouth, Middlesex, Ocean and Mercer counties. We specialize in complete pediatric/orthodontic
476 Union Ave
5.Agnieszka Bara DMD
476 Union Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.K.K. Dental Associates, LLC
746 Livingston Ave
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Meet with Dr Kulkarni in their North Brunswick location- after he examined me, he recommended I see a specialist which he has in house. Top quality all the way the Dr. made my problem go away with an
7.KK Dental Associates, LLC.
1323 State Route 27
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Recently ( 5 days ago) my father passed away from brain cancer. 3 months ago I made an appointment with KK dental with follow up before appt. Yesterday, after my fathers funeral- my family & I were al
Serving the Middlesex area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future