K.K. Dental Associates, LLC
746 Livingston Ave, North Brunswick, NJ, 08902
1.K.K. Dental Associates, LLC
746 Livingston Ave
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Meet with Dr Kulkarni in their North Brunswick location- after he examined me, he recommended I see a specialist which he has in house. Top quality all the way the Dr. made my problem go away with an
2.K.K. Dental Associates, LLC
746 Livingston Ave
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental ClinicsPeriodontists
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers North Brunswick
2208 Us Highway 130
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
4.Alexander A Litvinov, DDS
977 Livingston Ave
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I went to DHA for an emergency appt with Dr Breen and he was more that understanding and attentive saw me on time and made me feel like I really mattered I would recommend this doctor to anyone the st
5.Karns Jason B. DMD
1648 US Highway 130
6.Tsippora T Berke, DMD
1564 Us Highway 130
7.Bruce DMD Greenberg PA
598 Livingston Ave
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the North Brunswick area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future