Serving the Lawson area.
1.KC Metro Plumbing LLC.
With almost 60 combined years of experience ingeneral contracting and plumbing, KC Metro Plumbing, LLC, is your company for all your plumbing needs. We take great pride in our cleanliness, timeliness,
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.B & L Plumbing Service Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I would recommend B&L Plumbing to all my Family and Friends. Technician treated me with respect and was VERY professional! When I have another plumbing issue, will be calling B&L Plumbing!! Al
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Snake 'n' Rooter
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Contractors
$100.00 OFF Plumbing or Water Heater (Over $1,000)+1more
Welcome to the MOST ETHICAL Plumbing Company in Kansas City and surrounding areas. We started January 1, 1991 with one (1) vehicle and we now have 20 technicians and 10 office personnel. SNAKE'n'ROOTE
6.A-1 Sewer & Septic Service IncServing the Lawson, MO area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
$25 Off Sewer Pipe TV Inspection+7more
Prompt, Reasonable Rates, Will Recommend !!!
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?