Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
1.M & M Plumbing Service
W 124th St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Easy to contact, arrived when they said they would, got the job done quickly, and both men were friendly and courteous.
2.B & L Plumbing Service Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I would recommend B&L Plumbing to all my Family and Friends. Technician treated me with respect and was VERY professional! When I have another plumbing issue, will be calling B&L Plumbing!! Al
3.KC Metro Plumbing LLC.
With almost 60 combined years of experience ingeneral contracting and plumbing, KC Metro Plumbing, LLC, is your company for all your plumbing needs. We take great pride in our cleanliness, timeliness,
4.Snake 'n' Rooter
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Contractors
$100.00 OFF Plumbing or Water Heater (Over $1,000)+1more
Welcome to the MOST ETHICAL Plumbing Company in Kansas City and surrounding areas. We started January 1, 1991 with one (1) vehicle and we now have 20 technicians and 10 office personnel. SNAKE'n'ROOTE
5.A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc
6370 Carter St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
10% Off Plumbing or Drain Service+7more
Prompt, Reasonable Rates, Will Recommend !!!
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
7.Jerry Penniston Plumbing Repair
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Family Owned & Operated. Proudly Serving the Area Since 1993. References available upon request
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO, 64064
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.