Serving the Johnston area.
1.Five Star Plumbing and Heating
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Exceptional Service!!!!!!! We used five star heating for an oil to gas conversion. I interviewed 6 different companies, and found kevin to be the most knowledgeable, personable, and down to earth pers
2.Desmarais Plumbing & Heating
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersBoiler Dealers
Desmarais Plumbing & Heating has been serving all of Rhode Island with residential & commercial plumbing & heating services for over 15 years. With over 20 years experience, we've seen it all and look
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1195 Broad St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
Richard Burr came to our house on time and quickly diagnosed the problem. He even gave us tips on how to prevent it in the future. Couldn't have been better.More Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Anne The Plumber LLC
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
1 review 5.0 star rating 1/29/16 Anne and her team are exceptional. Everything goes smoothly from making the appointment to getting the work done. Anne knows her stuff, answered all questions, and gav
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Johnston area. Local, Top-Rated PlumberReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?