Call A Pro
Serving the East Providence area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1195 Broad St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
Richard Burr came to our house on time and quickly diagnosed the problem. He even gave us tips on how to prevent it in the future. Couldn't have been better.More Nearby Locations »
2.Anne The Plumber LLC
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
1 review 5.0 star rating 1/29/16 Anne and her team are exceptional. Everything goes smoothly from making the appointment to getting the work done. Anne knows her stuff, answered all questions, and gav
3.Five Star Plumbing and Heating
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Exceptional Service!!!!!!! We used five star heating for an oil to gas conversion. I interviewed 6 different companies, and found kevin to be the most knowledgeable, personable, and down to earth pers
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
6.Paul Anderson Drain Cleaning Inc
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
These people are FANTASTIC!!! Josh and his colleague came and cleaned out the main line and then came back to clean a clogged drain. I will recommend them to everyone.
Serving the East Providence area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?