Serving the Independence area.
1.Bill's Drain & Sewer Cleaning Service
10825 E 23rd St S
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
They arrived soon after I called. I had a problem with the kitchen sink not draining. They had to run a snake through the pipes and it was soon working well. Very professional and courteous. I would u
10825 E 23rd St S
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWater Heaters
3.Allen's Home Repair
2020 N Liberty St
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBathroom RemodelingKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Skip has done several things for me. He is my go to guy for home repair. I can leave the door unlocked and leave him to do things for while I'm at work.
4.KC SunWorks LLC
1218 S Home Ave
Handyman ServicesPainting ContractorsGutters & Downspouts CleaningPlumbers
5.Snake 'n' Rooter
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Contractors
$100.00 OFF Plumbing or Water Heater (Over $1,000)+1more
Welcome to the MOST ETHICAL Plumbing Company in Kansas City and surrounding areas. We started January 1, 1991 with one (1) vehicle and we now have 20 technicians and 10 office personnel. SNAKE'n'ROOTE
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
7.A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc
6370 Carter St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
10% Off Plumbing or Drain Service+7more
Prompt, Reasonable Rates, Will Recommend !!!
Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.