Serving the Blue Springs area.
1.B & L Plumbing Service Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I would recommend B&L Plumbing to all my Family and Friends. Technician treated me with respect and was VERY professional! When I have another plumbing issue, will be calling B&L Plumbing!! Al
2.Blue Springs Sewer Service & Plumbing Repair
1113 NW Knox St
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumps-Service & Repair
Avoid! These scammers will steal from your house and then avoid your calls. Do yourself a favor and find a reputable company for you plumbing needs.
3.Gene's Plumbing & Sewer Service
1113 NW Knox St
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Covering all your Residential plumbing install or repair needs. This complete plumbing service covers it all; Toilets & Sinks ~ all makes, Fixtures ~ Delta & Moen, Hot Water Heaters ~ Sales & Service,
4.J & N Utilities Inc
617C SE Industrial Dr
PlumbersSewer ContractorsUtility ContractorsWater Works Contractors
5.All Right Heating & Cooling
307 SW 23rd St
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Duct CleaningDuct CleaningFurnace Repair & Cleaning
6.KC Metro Plumbing LLC.
With almost 60 combined years of experience ingeneral contracting and plumbing, KC Metro Plumbing, LLC, is your company for all your plumbing needs. We take great pride in our cleanliness, timeliness,
7.Snake 'n' Rooter
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Contractors
$100.00 OFF Plumbing or Water Heater (Over $1,000)+1more
Welcome to the MOST ETHICAL Plumbing Company in Kansas City and surrounding areas. We started January 1, 1991 with one (1) vehicle and we now have 20 technicians and 10 office personnel. SNAKE'n'ROOTE
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO, 64064
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.