Schaefer Dental Group
4911 W St Joe Hwy, Lansing, MI, 48917
2775 E Grand River Ave
2.Breasbois, Ryan E DDS
1455 N Michigan Ave Ste 500
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
My mother emailed me today to tell me Dr. Breasbois made her day with his kindness and loyalty to her after 15 years as a patient. This is one of the good guys the world could use more of and this is
3.Kellogg Thomas M DDS
1250 Byron Rd
The staff is amazing!! If you call with an emergency they always get you in the same day. They have a comfortable Dental environment like a home with gentle, caring team members. Kids have a dedicated
4.Stines Dental Associates
4148 E Grand River Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I took my 3 year-old daughter for her 2nd dental visit. I was reticient because her first experience wasn't pleasant. The first dentist was callous. From the moment I called to obtain information t
5.DiStefano Gary R DDS
112 W Grand River Ave
Dentists Referral & Information ServiceDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.Nelson, Wayne G DDS
2700 W Grand River Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Let us design your special smile using the latest techniques and materials. ASSOCIATION *Academy of General Dentistry *American Dental Association *Michigan Dental Association *Livingston District Den
7.Betcher David G DMD
1101 Byron Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
717 S Grand Ave, Fowlerville, MI, 48836
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future