Schaefer Dental Group
4911 W St Joe Hwy, Lansing, MI, 48917
1.Mearnic, Averil E. Dr. DDS, MS, PLC
225 E Grand River Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
2.Brighton Family Dentistry PLLC
8641 W Grand River Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
We are the dental practice of Brian J. Petersburg DDS and Brian K. Giammalva DDS.Â We focus on comprehensive family and cosmetic dentistry, provided in a friendly atmosphere.
8379 W Grand River Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Avoid!! Extremely rushed service, do not take the time to listen to their patients. I had a filling replaced (pretty simple). When I told her (Dr. Jeong) it was too high and needed to be filed down. HMore Nearby Locations »
4.Matuszak & Associates DDS PC
10511 Citation Dr
10192 Grand River Rd
Although the wait time is grueling, their kindness and gentle nature makes going to the dentist not so horrific. definitely pleased with their work.
6.Dr. Lawrence DeWulf D.D.S
2300 Genoa Business Park Dr
Dr. Lawrence DeWulf has been practicing and serving the Brighton area for over 35 years. We offer many procedures. Please feel free to contact our friendly staff at the office with any questions you m
7.Page, Michael DDS
2358 Genoa Business Park Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
717 S Grand Ave, Fowlerville, MI, 48836
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future